Instagram is the most popular video and photo-sharing social networking service. It’s truly made for mobile devices. On web browsers, Instagram doesn’t have any option to upload photos and videos. So here we are sharing some easy methods to upload photos to Instagram from a laptop or computer.
How to upload photos on Instagram from laptop or computer?
Methode 1: This method can change your browser into a smartphone
- Sign in to Instagram from your laptop or computer web browser
- Click the “⋮” icon and More Tools and click Developer Tools (on keyboard Ctrl + Shift + i)
- Select Mobile devices and click on Responsive
- Reload the page
- Now your browser has changed. It looks like your Instagram mobile app
- Click the + icon to upload a photo
Method 2: Use BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an android emulator. It works on both PC or MAC Computers.
- Download BlueStacks and install it on your pc or mac
- Sign in with a valid Google Account
- Now you’ll be able to see Google Play Store
- Search Instagram and Install it in BlueStacks
- After Install Instagram Open it and sign in to your account
It’s done. If the article helpful share your experience in the comment section.