You are in the right place. Here the article for how to make a link inside a blogger blog? When a visitor clicks on the link it will open a new window.
How to make a link inside a blogger blog? And open it in the window?
- Select the text.
- Click the insert link icon from the top bar.
- Paste the link that you want to target.
- Check the box if you want it to open in a new window
- Click Apply
“Compose” or “HTML” is basically the same process. A good-looking link makes your blog genuine and more engaging.
- Compose the text including the link caption.
- Highlight the link caption from the pencil icon.
- Click “Add link”.
- Paste or type the target URL.
- Click “OK”.
- Get the work done.