You are in the right place. Here the article for how to make a link inside a blogger blog? When a visitor clicks on the link it will open a new window.
How to make a link inside a blogger blog? And open it in the window?
1. Select the text.
2. Click the insert link icon from the top bar.
3. Paste the link that you want to target.
4. Check the box if you want it to open in a new window
5. Click Apply
How to add a good-looking link to your posts inside your blogger blog?
“Compose” or “HTML” is basically the same process. A good-looking link makes your blog genuine and more engaging.
1. Compose the text including the link caption.
2. Highlight the link caption from the pencil icon.
3. Click “Add link”.
4. Paste or type the target URL.
5. Click “OK”.
6. Get the work done.