Why do you want to delete your YouTube channel? YouTube is the best platform to introduce yourself, build a business, brand, and more. But, whatever your reason deleting your YouTube channel is very simple and you can do it quickly.
Just note that hiding or deleting a YouTube channel will permanently delete all comments, community posts, and replies.
How to delete or temporarily hide YouTube channel
How to hide YouTube channel or content temporarily
You can easily hide content from your YouTube channel. You can re-enable it later. Hiding your channel will make the channel private. Your channel name, videos, likes, subscribers are set as private. Only you can view or access it.
When you hide your channel all your comments and replies will be permanently deleted. Your account data will be safe.
1. Sign in to YouTube studio
2. From the left sidebar select Settings
3. Click on Channel and then select Advanced Settings
4. Go to the bottom and select Remove YouTube Content. This link will take you to a new page.
5. Sign-in again with your Gmail and Password
6. Select I want to hide my content
7. Tick the boxes and Click Hide my content.
Now your channel is hidden, It’s not visible to others. If your mind changes then you can re-enable the channel.
How to delete YouTube channel permanently
Closing your YouTube channel will permanently delete all of your data. All data associated with this account will be deleted. These steps will only delete your YouTube channel, not your Google account.
1. Sign-in to YouTube Studio
2. Select Settings
3. Select Channel and then Select Advance Settings
4. Select Remove YouTube content. This link will take you to a new page.
5. Sign in again with your details.
7. Click I want to permanently delete my content
8. Select the Boxes to confirm and Select Delete my content
Your channel is gone. Your all data will be deleted within a minute.