Blogger.com is a free blogging platform that is provided by Google. In blogger, there is no direct option to block a commenter on blogger. But you can do it by editing HTML code. Here are the steps to block a commenter on BlogSpot.
How to block a commenter on blogger?
1. Go to your blogger dashboard
2. Open the comment section and find the user that you want to block or you can directly go to the post comment section
3. Copy the user profile link (right click and copy)
4. Go to theme section and edit HTML
5. Find the </body> section. (to find: Ctrl+F and paste </body>)
6. Before the </body> section, paste the below code
<b:if cond=’data:comment.authorUrl!= "https://www.blogger.com/profile/XXXXXXXXXX”‘ >
$(“.comment-form”).replaceWith(“<p style=” color: #111; text-align: center; border: 1px solid #d2d2d2; padding: 13px; font-size: 15px; “>You are Banned from Commenting on this site</p>”);
7. Replace the URL with commenter profile link
8. Save it and you will be seen like this
You can also remove, spam, and delete the comment to the visiting comment section from the blogger dashboard.